- Applicant: Student’s Basic Information such as name, the email address that will be used throughout the process, address, UIN, room type, meal plan, and payment plan.
- Guarantor: (assumes financial responsibility for the applicant): We need their basic information and email address.
- Payment Information: Applicants must make the required payment of $300 ($150 non-refundable processing fee and $150 advance rent payment) by either e-check or credit card. Convenience fees may apply.
Create an account and apply:
Approval Process: Lease and Confirmation Letter
- Application approval could take 2-5 business days. Once approved, a lease will be generated and emailed to both Applicant and Guarantor via email addresses provided when applying. The guarantor will also receive an email acknowledging responsibility for the financial obligation of the Applicant.
- Both Applicant and Guarantor must sign the documents electronically.
- A confirmation email with the countersigned lease will be emailed to you and will also be available when logging into Resident Portal. You should receive your confirmation e-mail within 2-5 business days.
Important Notes for International Students (Text below from Armory House Housing Contract):
If Student has obtained or will be obtaining a visa to enter the United States (a "Visa") in order to attend the University of Illinois, Student must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the Visa within fourteen (14) calendar days after execution of this Contract.
If Student has not yet obtained a Visa but has an appointment scheduled with the applicable embassy or governmental agency to obtain a Visa, Student shall notify Armory House of the appointment date within two (2) days of scheduling the Student's appointment. Once the Student's Visa is approved, Student shall furnish Armory House with a copy of the Visa immediately upon receipt.
If Student has not furnished Armory House with a copy of Student's Visa on or before June 1, 2021, Armory House reserves the right to cancel this Contract and/or place Student on a waiting list for a room in Armory House by giving written notice by email of such action to Student.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.