ARMORY HOUSE COVID-19 RESPONSE
Armory House has always been committed to providing a safe living environment for all of our residents, especially now with the public safety and health concerns dealing with COVID-19.
Last year, we implemented new procedures and policies in accordance with CDC and Public Health guidelines, and all of our students completed the year safe and healthy. This year, we will continue to follow the most up-to-date CDC and C-U Public Health guidelines, as well as University of Illinois COVID policies. The wellness of our Armory House Community depends on all of us working together!
Housekeeping and Sanitation:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the building
- Housekeeping will include frequent disinfecting of high-touch / high traffic areas of the building, including handrails, door handles, elevator buttons, etc.
- Students will be provided with a weekly supply of trash bags and will be asked to bring their personal trash directly outside to the trash enclosure in front of Armory House Suites.
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected/sanitized weekly
Limiting Building Access:
- The front doors will be locked after 7 pm.
- More info is coming soon!
- Masks are currently required in all common areas unless actively eating or drinking.
- Housekeeping will clean and disinfect common areas regularly
- Physical distancing in common areas will be determined by CUPH (Champaign-Urbana Public Health)
Dining: More info is coming soon!
This page will be updated as we continue to monitor this ever-evolving situation and adapt our policies as needed. We appreciate your patience and understanding, the health and safety of our residents will always be our top priority!
For more information you may wish to check out the following: